COMING FOR FOOD?
Our team of chefs uses locally sourced produce to create a menu combining quality pub food with more innovative cuisine, ensuring both regular and first time visitors to The Bell Inn enjoy a wide choice of excellent food.
Whatever you feel like eating – whether it be a really tasty sirloin steak (supplied by the local butcher), homemade lasagne, a delicious Thai green monkfish curry, or something lighter like a smoked chicken remoulade or a sumptuous salad – the comprehensive menu offers the choice to suit your mood, your appetite, your taste buds, and your wallet.
When you’ve finally made your decision, you are guaranteed to enjoy it. And that’s before you even start to consider the pudding board!
We do also have a Young Diner Menu and a Fantastic ‘Home-Made’ Puddings Menu!
Starters & Light Meals
- Soup of the Moment with Rustic Bread from £6.50
- Deep Fried Brie with Apricot &
- Ginger Compote £7.95
- Avocado & Smoked Crispy Bacon Salad £7.95
- Prawn & Melon Cocktail with Marie Rose Sauce £8.25
- Smoked Salmon with Red Onion & Potato Salad £8.25
- Crispy Fried Whitebait Dusted with Cayenne Pepper,
served with Sliced Brown Bread & Butter and Tartare Sauce £7.95
- Chicken Liver Pâté with Red Onion & Redcurrant Marmalade
and Toasted Ciabatta £7.95
- Breaded Goujons of Chicken served with a Dipping Pot of Bell Spiced Crème Fraîche £7.95
- Mixed Olives and Rustic Bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar £6.50
- The Bell Deli: Our Own Selection of Delicious Continental
Deli Items(minimum of 2 people) from £16.50
(Add an extra person for Deli £7.95)
- Boxed Camembert, Baked with Red Onion Marmalade &
Served with Sea Salt & Rosemary Fougasse Bread £12.95
- Fresh Beer Battered Haddock with Crushed Minted Peas and Chips £14.50
- Breaded Whole Tail Scampi with Tartare Sauce, Chips & Salad £14.50
- Sirloin Steak (approx. 10oz uncooked weight) served with a Flat Field Mushroom, Roasted Tomato and Hand Cut Chips £22.95
To Accompany steak:
- Crushed Black Peppercorn Sauce £2.95
10oz Horseshoe Gammon with either Fresh Pineapple or Local Free Range Fried Eggs, with Chips & Salad £13.95
Breaded Garlic Chicken Breast stuffed with Arden Smoked Cheddar on Sweet Potato Mash & Wilted Spinach £16.95
Traditional Lasagne with Garlic Bread & Salad Garnish £15.95
Mixed Grill – Lashford’s Sausage, Gammon, Sirloin Steak, Black Pudding, Fried Free Range Egg, Mushroom & Grilled Tomato, served with Hand Cut Chips £22.95
‘Bell-Made’ Burger, topped with Melted Cheddar, Tomato, Lettuce & Blue Cheese Mayonnaise, served with Hand Cut Chips & Battered Onion Rings £13.95. Add Smoked Bacon for £1.00
- Steak Pie in Shortcrust Pastry with Gravy, Vegetables and Chips £16.95
Sunday roast a choice of freshly roasted meats or Nut Roast £15.95, with a selection of seasonal vegetables & potatoes and traditional
accompaniments served all day Sunday. So no need to rush simply decide what time you would like to dine, book a table, and relax!
- Open Sandwich of Warm Goats Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers& Sundried Tomatoes, with Pesto on Fougasse Bread £7.75
- Warm Smoked Bacon and Melted Brie in a Brown Seeded Bun £7.95
- Chicken, Lemon Mayonnaise & Crisp Lettuce on Sliced Wholemeal Bread £7.75
- ‘Bell Roasted’ Ham & Tomato on Sliced Wholemeal Bread £7.75
- Smoked Salmon, Prawns & Rocket with Lemon Creme Fraiche on Lightly Toasted Granary Bread £8.50
- Ploughman’s Lunch: ‘Bell Roasted’ Ham, Chicken Liver Pate, & Warwickshire Truckle Cheese £9.95
- *‘Bell Roasted’ Ham Salad £13.95
- *Roast Breast of Chicken Salad 14.95
- *Salad of Scottish Smoked Salmon and Prawns, either together or individually £14.95
*All our above salads are served with an abundant mixture of fresh
seasonal vegetables and fruit.
Warm Chicken & Crispy Smoked Bacon Caesar Salad (roast chicken breast on crispy lettuce with fresh anchovies, caesar sauce, parmesan shavings, croutons & topped with smoked bacon) £14.95
Warm Salad of Goats Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Saute Potatoes, with Sundried Tomato and Chive Dressing £13.95